Saturday, February 17, 2018

Punch Needle Embroidery


Good Morning everyone!
I hope everybody is doing well and finding lots of time for crafting in the year.

I thought I would pop in real quick (and I hope to post more on my blog in the new year) and share one of my newest interests...punch needle embroidery.
I received a small kit for my birthday and have been absolutely hooked ever since...
I certainly have A LOT to learn, but I am having a ton of fun with each new project.

Here are a few pictures of pieces that I have been working on...
The first project I completed. (This was the kit that I received for my birthday and you can find it Myrtle Grace Motifs.)

Next, I punched this cute Christmas tree, that I found in one of my past Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine.  I had tons of problems with this design and discovered that one of my punch needles had a burr in it, so my thread kept breaking.

And, the most recent piece that I have finished, it is from the winter 2015 issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine.  I changed it a bit, there was supposed to be text (BELIEVE) in the red the box, but I didn't like how it looked; so, I replaced it with some buttons.  I think it still turned out pretty cute.

So, that is the newest thing that I have been up to...

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete