Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning!
Thought I would pop back in and show a few of the latest cross stitch projects, that I have been working on...

This is "Patriotic Patchwork", by Stone Street Stitchworks on Etsy...
My hubby actually picked this pattern out and asked me to stitch it for our patriotic wall.
(We have plans of turning a wall in our living room, into a patriotic wall, featuring lots of different cross stitch pieces and a few other cool things we have collected.  I was inspired by Vonna (The Twisted Stitcher) and her amazing patriotic themed room.)


"Love Never Fails", by Barbara Anna Designs...
...absolutely adore stitching this piece, the colors are so pretty and it is a lot of fun to see it come together, as I stitch.


And, a finish...
...variegated Dandelion, by Fuzzy Fox Designs on Etsy...
I love that Rachel has been designing lots of patterns using variegated threads.  I have a nice collection of them, but I never know what to stitch with those flosses.  It is really great to have patterns that are made to use them.

So, that is a small peek at some of the most recent projects I have been working on...
...hope everyone is doing terrific and getting lots of stitchy time!

6 comments:

  1. Your dandelion is fabulous, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice variety of pieces! I love the patriotic piece you are working on. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to idea, good luck!!!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete